There is more to enterprise security than defending perimeters. We believe that an IT security strategy aligned to the needs of business is essential to future growth and innovation. Our solutions help customers protect their whole enterprise, inside and out, efficiently, and proactively; comply with internal governance policies and external regulations & enable the adoption of new applications and technology. We help customers create and maintain a strong security foundation with interconnected solutions that span the enterprise. From the endpoint to the data center to the cloud, One Identity solutions mitigate risk and reduce complexity so companies can move their business forward.
We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The post holder will be a business-oriented team member responsible for business and technical product/solution strategy of One Identity’s (OI) Safeguard product line. This team member would be responsible for solutions that span on-premise, hardware and Cloud/SaaS. This team member is primarily responsible for defining, via the product management team, “what” needs to be built required for the OI engineering leadership and teams to build product. The OI engineering group is responsible for the “how” of what is developed.
- Specifying market requirements and epics for current and future releases by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers, partners, field, and professional services staff and ensures that this is aligned with the One Identity business strategy and product portfolio level vision set forward by the One Identity executive team and Product Management Leadership. This responsibility should be focused on OI’s goal to achieve their new license revenue target for Safeguard.
- Managing the entire product/solution life cycle from initial concept to business and strategic planning (3-5 years) to tactical activities (1-2 year).
- Collaborating and ensuring alignment with engineering on key architectural and long-term strategic vision and direction.
- Acting as the leader of the solution with other product managers, product owners, development, marketing, product marketing inside One Identity/Quest.
- Interfacing with product marketing to help develop the development of core product content, positioning, messaging, evidence, and demos.
- Helping to drive a solution set or integrated experience across the Safeguard and IAM teams’ products (primarily development/engineering, other product managers, sales, and marketing) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and acquisition targets.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the product with analysts and press, when necessary.
- Presenting and demonstrating the product and solutions to customers, press and analysts, as necessary.
- Making sure that priorities and deadlines are negotiated between the product managers and the engineering group.
- If required, presenting to senior staff within One Identity including executive leadership, finance, and sales leaders as well as C-level executives in customer or partner firms.
- Travelling occasionally to attend and present at conferences and industry events, meetings with key customers and partner.
- An undergraduate B.Sc. degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience, e.g. product management, program management, marketing or technical sales experience in the Identity & Access Management market and specifically with experience in Privileged Access Management (PAM) and/or Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions.
- Experience in an “agile development” workplace, delivering Enterprise SaaS Products to customers.
- Passion for technology and customers, and business strategy skills as well as high energy and passion for their work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with customers.
- Industry Security Certifications a plus (Security+, SSCP, GSEC, CISSP, etc.)
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyse information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One
Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.