Java Backend Developer
We are looking for a backend developer to join our growing, successful team in building the most attractive Enterprise solution in the Database performance monitoring portfolio.
Working at Quest is exciting, rewarding, challenging and allows great career and personal growth.
The Java Developer will work closely with a team of creative and experienced developers to design and build an enterprise monitoring tool for mission critical applications.
• Design, develop and support enterprise applications with high end data volume processing, sophisticated algorithms and business-intelligence.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Work in a fully agile, global environment – including teams in US and Serbia.
• BA/BSC or equivalent in computer science or computer engineering.
• 5+ years of overall experience in enterprise level applications using Java.
• Understand Object oriented design Patterns, UML
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box
• Commitment to achieving project goals with high quality
• Desire to develop and learn new areas/technologies
• Good communication skills
• Experience with Java profiling.
• Business Intelligence
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.