One Identity, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Presales Solutions Architect -Identity & Access Management.
One Identity, an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems, is now an important component of Quest Software.
We are looking for a business savvy technical thought leader. Who uses superior technical and communication skills to provide world-class, customer-driven solutions to large enterprises, enabling One Identity sales and partner organizations to drive revenue from our Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions. This position is specific to our Privileged Access Management (PAM) product line.
-Work with team to integrate PAM solutions into the overall One Identity Message
-Delivers compelling technical and industry thought leadership to persuade One Identity’s largest customers’ business and technical decision makers of the superior business value and technical capabilities of One Identity products and our long-term vision and strategy
-Obtain thorough grasp of customers’ business and technical issues in order to architect a compelling solution and clearly articulate how One Identity solves the customer’s specific challenges
-These engagements include technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, Proof of Concept exercises and concise architectural/solution documentation
-Travel to assist local One Identity account teams and One Identity partners in closing large enterprise license deals in competitive sales situations and service strategic customers as they implement and maintain One Identity products
-Work effectively within customer organizations by build stronger enterprise relationships from C level to the technical level personnel.
-Maintains and regularly exercises expert level certification in applicable One Identity solutions as directed by management
-Provide expertise and forward-thinking strategies to key One Identity teams including solution architects, sales, systems consulting, product management, professional services, support and relevant business units
- 3+ years of experience with PAM solutions
- 10+ years of experience working as either a Solution Architect or Systems Consulting role
- Expert with Unix/Linux systems, NIS, Understanding permissions and use of delegation and privilege escalation in Unix/Linux systems.
- Architect level Enterprise Identity Management
- Travel Requirements of 50%
- Successfully delivering complex POCs or Pilots
- Understanding and designing solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems are essential
- Expert knowledge with authentication technologies, including federation and multi-factor
- Ability to work with APIs to enable out of the box products to perform customized functionalities
- Experience in competing PAM products a plus, such as Cyberark, Thycotic, Beyond Trust, Xceedium CA, Centrify
- Active Directory and Directory Services knowledge
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With a rapidly expanding global team, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.