There's more to enterprise security than defending perimeters. We believe that an IT security strategy aligned to the needs of business is essential to future growth and innovation. Our solutions help customers protect their whole enterprise, inside and out, efficiently and proactively; comply with internal governance policies and external regulations & enable the adoption of new applications and technology. We help customers create and maintain a strong security foundation with interconnected solutions that span the enterprise. From the endpoint to the data center to the cloud, One Identity solutions mitigate risk and reduce complexity so companies can move their business forward.
We are currently looking for a Software Security Software Solutions Architect, responsible for selling One Identity’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to join our team. This is a remote based role with heavy territory travel to new or existing client sites in the commercial realms.
Help in building foundation practices that can help in delivering Pre-sales efforts to customers.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience with Identity Solutions
- 3 – 5 Years of experience working as either a Solution Architect or Systems Consulting (presales) role.
- Architect level Enterprise Identity Management experience with emphasis on Role Based Access Control.
- Travel Requirements of 40%
- Extensive experience in Identity Management.
- Successfully delivering complex POCs or Pilots.
- Understanding and designing solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems are essential.
- Hands-on project experience mapping business requirements to business logic, designing and implementing custom identity workflows, resource provisioning, and role based access controls.
- Expertise in access control list (ACL), Segregation of Duties (), users, dynamic groups and roles planning and implementing.
- Familiarity with Governance and Compliance issues and solutions as it relates to Identity Management.
- Experience in competing Identity Management products a plus.
- Single Sign On and system integration to consolidate user accounts/identities.
- A key indicator of this experience would be a skill set that includes one or more of the following product suites: IBM/Tivoli Identity Management, Oracle Identity Management (or Oblix//Thor), Computer Associates Identity Management (or Netegrity), MIIS (Microsoft Identity Integration Server or MMS (Microsoft Management Server) or Zoomit), , Identity Management, Oracle Identity Manager, Novell Identity Manager, BMC Identity Management (or ),Waveset, Varonis or similar Governance suites.
- In addition, the candidate must have experience with one or more of the following technologies: Strong .NET/Mono, VBScript and SQL writing and reading skills (C# a plus), Knowledge of SOA-based security (e.g., web services, WS-Security, SPML, etc.), Object Oriented Programing,
Heavy Active Directory and Directory Services knowledge necessary, Directory Server (or / Directory Server), Novell , LDAP, NIS, Kerberos, Unix/Linux account management, experience in modifying system parameters and reading, interpreting and creating regular expressions.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With a rapidly expanding global team, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.