Professional Services Sales – Enterprise Solutions Manager
Quest Software is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Solutions Manager to join our Systems Management Professional Services team in the US.
The Enterprise Solutions Manager combines a deep technical, professional services background with a dynamic sales setting that is exciting, collaborative and rewarding. In this role, you will be aligned with a regional account team to support the positioning, scoping and selling of Professional Services in conjunction with software solutions. You will partner regularly with customers to understand their business and technical requirements and translate those into services engagements. You will collaborate with sales to align services and software into valuable solutions, manage a PSO sales forecast and develop and negotiate services contracts required for sales opportunities. You will also partner with the Professional Services Delivery team to help develop and maintain our services offerings and ensure a smooth transition from sales through to delivery and ultimately customer success.
- Represent a balanced sales effort of software professional services knowledge and selling skills.
- Lead the sales process through technical discovery, business justification, RFQ response, solution mapping and workshop activities utilizing all available resources. Proactively manage the professional services account through collaboration across the virtual sales team.
- Grow the territory/region/account/partner base services accounts to attain financial objectives. Maintain effective and accurate account management including account planning and sales forecasting for professional services.
- Understand customers’ business and solutions requirements and identify cost effective and practical proposals for the customer by bundling products/service solutions that maximize Quest Software’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Create and maintain trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders in account portfolio throughout the sales cycle and post-sales to ensure success and growth of Quest Software solutions. Regularly engage with potential customers through remote means and on-site at client facilities.
- Maintain proactive ongoing regular communication with associated sales team on activities such as one-on-one account and opportunity briefings, Regional Sales Manager team meetings, product, acquisition and other relevant product news updates.
- Maintain working knowledge of product portfolio, industry trends, common customer expectations and competition.
- Participation in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, sales and services enablement and professional growth.
- Specialized breadth or depth of knowledge, including overall product knowledge and underlying business and technical market and current economic climate.
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills. Proven record of sales success.
- Strong technical experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Windows Server (understand, configure, administer Windows infrastructure components such as Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc.) and Unix\Linux, including design and deployment in 10,000+ user environments
- Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills, written and verbal with ability to effectively communicate with business and IT individuals at all levels of the customers’ organization.
- Understands customer’s decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Strong business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and proactively execute activities: effectively communicating the business and technical value and architecture of large cross-domain technical solutions.
- Travel flexibility up to 70%.
- BS in Engineering/CS/CIS/MIS or equivalent work experience.