Nature of Work
- Accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and/or initiatives.
- Manages a staff of professional level team members or manages a team through lower-level supervisors.
- Defines roles and responsibilities. - Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
- Establishes and influences operating policies. - Plans for an area’s future needs and operations.
- Leads program execution.
- Contributes to policy/ program development.
- Impacts aspects of department or function results. -
- Manages related costs and methods.
- Work is guided by general policies and management guidance.
- Independently determines approach to managing daily operations.
- - Sets performance expectations. - Selects, leads, counsels and motivates teams.
- Interprets and executes policies that directly affect work activities.
- Develops and communicates plans/ objectives to others.
- May contribute to functional strategy within location.
- Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments.
- Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively involved as required.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels.
- Counsels and motivates team members on performance.
- Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various management levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete specific phases of projects.
- Builds cross-functional partnerships.
- Identifies business opportunities.
- Assumes responsibility for sales objectives.
- Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data.
- Distills information from a variety of sources.
- Recognizes how individual data points fit into a situation as a whole.
- Identifies what additional data is needed.
- Anticipates operational issues and develops preventative measures.
- Solves problems impacting the area in a systematic and clear manner that can be understood by subordinates and colleagues
Job Duty Differentiators:
- Directly manages field based individual contributors and subordinate leaders.
- Country area of responsibility.
- Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical/business.
- Drives focus with cross-business functions.
- Drives business process improvement efforts.
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Quest to solve complex business issues.
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
Job Scope Differentiators
- Mid to Large financial targets.
- Manages team of sales staff
Frontline or Non- Frontline:Front Line