Quest is looking for software development staff engineers to join our team to work on the following solution: Microsoft Platform Management.
With the solution, organization can streamline management, migration, customization, and protection of your application workloads and business data on Microsoft platforms such as Azure, O365, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and Lync.
The candidates will work on the new feature development, automation testing and bug fixing for the products in the solution.
The candidates will be responsible for research and block resolving, and serve as mentor of junior developers.
- A bachelor/master degree in computer science or other related disciplines.
- Mastery of algorithm and data structure.
- 5+ years mastery of C++ and object oriented concepts. C# is also needed.
- 3+ years SaaS solution development experience.
- Experiences on software design and review, served as mentor of junior developers.
- Good in oral and written English. CET4.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Experiences on Azure, AWS
- Experiences on Office365, Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Experiences on Agile Development and Continuous Integration.