Inside Sales Representative – Quest, Data Protection, Tokyo, Japan
You will be responsible for all transactional sales of the Quest Data Protection solutions such as NetVault, Rapid Recovery, vRanger and QoreStore. We are looking for sales representative to Sell Quest’s software products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through outbound calls and correspondence. You are required to support partners, manage opportunities (may include customer visits, demo and proof of concept).
Inside sales role, which primarily places outbound calls and correspondence and sells direct to small and mid-size business/institution customers, responds to customer inquiries, may direct customers to website or other company resources for information, works effectively in a team environment.
This position reports to the Director, Quest Software Japan.
· Transactional focus
· Typically assigned to a highest-level phone queue or specific segment
· Assists leadership with directing and coordinating team activities to ensure team meets performance metrics
· Advanced level representative, complete understanding of segment, product/service offerings and client set
· Sells complex software products and services
· Regular contact with leader
· Builds external relationships
· Learns the full range of Quest Data Protection Software products and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
· Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
· Basic indirect Leadership skills
· Identify improvement opportunities with individuals and within segment
· Motivates others.
· Engages others
· Coaching & Development
· Drive for results
· Personal effectiveness
· Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
o Completes work in accordance with accepted practices
o Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
· Independently gathers information
o Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions
· Works independently closing own sales
· Partners with field sales to support in the selling process