· Image, install, configure and deploy PC’s for new employees (Windows 7 & 10 OS).
· Assist employees with moving their IT equipment during department and office moves.
· Assist employees with configuration and setup on mobile devices.
· Troubleshoot and resolve calls / emails from employees who are having issues including unable to login, unable to access the internet, unable to access corporate wireless, unable to VPN, and similar.
· Share responsibility for the local office from an IT perspective and an additional ~ 1000 remote employees.
· Interact with the server and network teams, as well as internal company employees, assisting them both in-person and remotely, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Perform basic windows administration such as password resets and file and folder administration.
· Track incidents, requests and problems in an IT Service Management tool and track inventory deployments in an Asset Management tool.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Job requires the ability to lift, move and relocate equipment, monitors, and peripherals that may weigh up to 50bs each.
· Perform all other tasks as assigned or required.