- Experience with Linux based diagnostic code development on embedded platforms is highly desired
- Experience in languages such as C/C++, Python is required
- Experience with RESTFUL APIs is highly desired
- MINIMUM MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with 2 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Test Automation, unit/integration/performance testing
- Lead definitions of Software Architecture and Platform Enablement using your extensive background in x86 Server platforms and Latest Enterprise Storage Technologies.
- Must be hands on – in depth understanding of C/C++
- AGILE Development Practices
- BS in CS, EE or related field
Desired Skills include:
- Production level code Development for Server Storage Technologies such as RAID, SAS, etc.
- Knowledge of Clustered, Distributed and Virtualized Storage
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing turn-key solutions is highly desired
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed