There's more to enterprise security than defending perimeters. We believe that an IT security strategy aligned to the needs of business is essential to future growth and innovation. Our solutions help customers protect their whole enterprise, inside and out, efficiently and proactively; comply with internal governance policies and external regulations & enable the adoption of new applications and technology. We help customers create and maintain a strong security foundation with interconnected solutions that span the enterprise. From the endpoint to the data center to the cloud, One Identity solutions mitigate risk and reduce complexity so companies can move their business forward.
We are currently looking for a Security Software Sales Account Manager, responsible for selling Quest/One Identity’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to join our team in the Eastern Canada territory. This is a remote based role with heavy territory travel to new or existing client sites in the commercial & state/local government/education (SLED) realms.
Candidates must possess Enterprise Software and Best of Breed sales experience enabling them to comfortably discuss both business and technology issues with mid- to high-level decision makers. This position requires outstanding technical as well as sales skills. This role will be responsible for product sales in the assigned region - candidates must be able to work in a collaborative sales environment. Strategic selling and partner engagement within the territory will be required.
- Selling One Identity’s IAM solutions in the commercial market through a variety of sales and marketing activities
- Finding, developing and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Creating and executing targeted account plans in concert with account managers and regional managers
- Coordinating and communicating with pre-sales, contracts and post-sales
- Working with channel and alliance partners to increase opportunity size and expedite closure.
- 10+ years successful experience in Security Sales, IAM solutions
- 10+ Years successful experience selling into Large Institution (>10K employees) accounts
- B.A./B.S. related field or equivalent
- Travel requirement up to 50%
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions.
One Identity is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, One identity will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.