Responsibilities include monthly accounting close and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
• This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
• Involve in CFR (Consolidated Financial Review) analysis and fluctuation commentary
• Perform or support any Control Self Assessment and Internal Control Financial Reporting audit and testing as necessary
• Handle internal & external auditor process on statutory audits and/or quarterly reporting
• Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
• Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally