Quest Software is looking for students registered in a Canadian University or College Program, or a recent University Graduate. Candidates should have completed at least 2 years of their program. This will be for a 4-month co-op internship with the option to extend to an 8-month internship based on performance. The ideal scenario would be full time employment for the student upon completion of their program.
This is an exciting opportunity for the student to work together with a Quest Halifax R&D team on Windows management products using emerging technologies and best practices. We are looking for sharp engineers with a strong passion for software development, who are looking to learn from the best talent in the business.
Software Development on Change Auditor
- Minimum of 2 years completed in a computer science or equivalent program
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including C#, .NET
- Experience with Web Development including HTML5
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Prior experience in similar internship or co-op placement is an asset