- Quest is looking for Software Engineers to work in the growing Unified Endpoint Management (KACE) division to build cutting edge cloud-based products in its portfolio.
- An ideal candidate would have real-world experience building single page applications using Angular 2 or later, demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the HTTP protocol and working with REST API's, understand how to model and build reactive UI's, all while working on a team of like-minded, self-motivated professionals.
- The successful candidate will become a key member of the Unified Endpoint Management division’s engineering team and will work in a fast-paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Quest engineers to solve a wide range of unique and fascinating problems.
- Design, estimate, code, test, document and maintain several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle
- Working on the new features development, automation testing and bug fixing for KACE Cloud products
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools.
- Angular 2+, or experience with building SPA's using React or similar tools
- Sass/CSS, plus a good understanding of CSS architecture patterns
- Consuming REST API's
- Async programming patterns (RxJS, observables, promises, etc.)
- Writing Unit Tests
- Familiarity with NGRX (state management for the UI)
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with ODATA
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- A bachelor degree in computer science or other related disciplines.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in modern GUI development.
- Good in oral and written English with good communication skills and team work spirit.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed