- Quest is looking for Software Engineers to work in the growing Unified Endpoint Management (KACE) division to build cutting edge cloud-based products in its portfolio.
- An ideal candidate would have real-world experience building cloud applications in Microsoft Azure, all while working on a team of like-minded, self-motivated professionals.
- The successful candidate will become a key member of the Unified Endpoint Management division’s engineering team and will work in a fast-paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Quest engineers to solve a wide range of unique and fascinating problems.
- Design, estimate, code, test, document and maintain several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle
- Working on the new features development, automation testing and bug fixing for KACE Cloud products
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure ecosystem:
- App Service
- Azure Tuning
- Azure SQL
- Azure CLI
- Azure Functions
- Azure AD
- Service Bus
- Solid knowledge of C# / .NET / Visual Studio
- Building REST API's using Web API
- Managing data using Entity Framework
- Querying data using OData
- Building services .NET Core
- Familiar with ELK stack for logging
- Using git for source control management
- Using the Atalssian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, and particularly Bamboo)
- Writing Unit tests
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform experience
- Java, NodeJS or other modern server-side language
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and architecture patterns
- Knowledge of SQL and ORM tools
- Building REST API's
- Strong knowledge of HTTP
- Building microservices
- Experience with Message Queuing
- NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with ODATA
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- A bachelor degree in computer science or other related disciplines.
- 3 to 4 years of software development experience in Microsoft Azure ecosystem
- Good in oral and written English with good communication skills and team work spirit.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed