Quest Software is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Software Sales Account Manager for our Toad Solutions to sell into our North American Named accounts.
Individuals in this role should possess a depth of Enterprise Software and Best of Breed sales experience within the Fortune 1000 enabling them to comfortably discuss business and technology issues with low, mid and high-level IT and business managers within the marketplace.
- Based anywhere in the US within reasonable distance to an airport
- Sell into and manage Strategic Named Accounts across North America
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Create and implement account strategies
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Maintain current revenue and identify new opportunities to increase market share and grow revenue
- 4+ years of successful experience in a quota driven sales capacity.
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions
- Strong teamwork skills required to successfully work in a highly-matrixed environment
- Strong prospecting, account management and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Software or Technology sales preferred
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Proficient with CRM tools – SFDC and Siebel preferably.
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at https://www.quest.com/company/careers.aspx