Cloud Architect – Tel Aviv, Israel
This role is for a unique, talented and experienced cloud architect to lead the design development and Dev/Ops of our coming and exciting, SaaS solution in the Database Performance Monitoring portfolio. Our product portfolio serves a large base of enterprise customers and we’re now addressing the strategic imperatives for SMBs through our SaaS model. Working at Quest is exciting, rewarding, challenging and allows great career and personal growth.
- Working closely with Product Managers and customer panels, develop and document the application use cases in detail for all new features
- Driving several microservices teams globally (Israel, Australia and China) in building a big data, high end, SaaS product covering all aspects e.g. Security, HA/DR, Scalability, Multi-Tenancy, Subscription and Billing
- Use Agile engineering practices to design, develop, document, review, and communicate all aspects of the application architecture, high level design, and low-level design
- Serve as technical lead to the global development teams to turn your architecture into successful products
- Participate in critical customer issue root cause analysis and remediation
- Represent Quest by presenting in external conferences, serving on technical committees, and working with technical partners
-BS or MS Computer Science, 10+ years relevant work experience
-3+ years microservices design, development, automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery and operational experience on Microsoft Azure
-3+ years hands-on development in C#/.NET.
-Strong technical and creative skills. Demonstrated success performing software engineering processes using the latest technologies, tools, and techniques. Able to lead through code
-Strong communication skills. Comfortable presenting in public, to customers, and to varied audiences executive to junior
-Able to travel internationally to global work sites and customers
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.