Cloud Architect – Tel Aviv, Israel
This role is for a unique, talented and experienced cloud architect to lead the design development and Dev/Ops of our coming and exciting, SaaS solution in the Database Performance Monitoring portfolio. Our product portfolio serves a large base of enterprise customers and we’re now addressing the strategic imperatives for SMBs through our SaaS model. Working at Quest is exciting, rewarding, challenging and allows great career and personal growth.
- Working closely with Product Managers and customer panels, develop and document the application use cases in detail for all new features.
- Driving several microservices teams globally (Israel, Australia and China) in building a big data, high end, SaaS product covering all aspects e.g. Security, HA/DR, Scalability, Multi-Tenancy, Subscription and Billing.
- Use Agile engineering practices to design, develop, document, review, and communicate all aspects of the application architecture, high level design, and low-level design
- Serve as technical lead to the global development teams to turn your architecture into successful products
- Participate in critical customer issue root cause analysis and remediation
- Represent Quest by presenting in external conferences, serving on technical committees, and working with technical partners
- BS or MS Computer Science, 10+ years relevant work experience
- 3+ years microservices design, development, automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery and operational experience on Microsoft Azure.
- 3+ years hands-on development in C#/.NET.
- Strong technical and creative skills. Demonstrated success performing software engineering processes using the latest technologies, tools, and techniques. Able to lead through code.
- Strong communication skills. Comfortable presenting in public, to customers, and to varied audiences executive to junior.
- Able to travel internationally to global work sites and customers