This role is to support general accounting and based on Cyberjaya
The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s) in the Quest Business Unit.
• Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations, Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
• This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Quest to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
• Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
• Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally
Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification
• Minimum working experience of 2+ years, preferably in an accounting firm and/or MNC
• Excellent communication skills & proficient in English
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint etc). Oracle user knowledge is an added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills critical thinking
• Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task
• Results oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
• Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff