Under the direction of the Federal Practice Manager or designate, this position of Technical Integrator promotes the use of technologies to support Federal Customer success. The Technical Integrator provides leadership, staff development, project guidance, and instructional support to all onsite resources.
The Technical Integrator serves as a liaison between the Federal Customer and One Identity technology initiatives, implementation, and support. The Technical Integrator develops and offers solution based instructional technology education for our Federal Customers and assists in the development and implementation of Technical Integrator projects. The Technical Integrator provides One Identity resources with the essential support needed to complete technology-based instructional management and productivity functions. The Technical Integrator collaborates with appropriate Federal Customer and One Identity resources to support, manage, optimize the use of One Identity software. This skilled professional works independently and collaboratively with colleagues, provides management of team execution directives, maintains schedules and measures, ensures clarity of vision and technical goals, drives SCRUM related activities, and manages governance for implementation and operations of One Identity solutions.
- 10 years experience project manager; PMP certified.
- 10 years general experience in two or more IT domains.
- 10 years experience in service assurance, project operations, and digital transformation.
- 10 years experience with identity management or security-related projects.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- Other industry or technical certifications a plus.