As a Quest Solutions Architect you will drive high priority customer initiatives in email and datacenter migration. Additionally, you will leverage best practices to help customers secure, administer, and manage their Microsoft Infrastructure. You will work with your assigned customers providing end-to-end technical guidance and expertise on the Quest Microsoft Platform Management suite of products and solutions. This includes owning the technical customer engagement such as: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concept. The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with customer executive and have demonstrative success leading the delivery of enterprise strategic initiatives.
• Develop architectural design, as-built and project closure documentation.
• Develop Windows/Exchange migration methodology tailored to individual customer requirements.
• Develops presentations to customer representatives at all levels including C-level.
• Provides feedback to development and support regarding product issues and feature requests.
• Work with Quest PMO to create technically accurate project plans that meet customer objectives.
• Provides technical expertise pertaining to delivery of services to assist in the sales cycle.
• Serves as the senior on-site technical resource representing Quest.
• Mentors consultants on both technical and soft-skills and provides feedback to the leadership team for continual improvement.
• Assists Quest PMO in managing of identified risks and issues.
• Performs periodic project plan assessment in conjunction with Quest PMO.
• Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business
• Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid productivity solution
• Enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments.
• Experiencing implementing or managing a Microsoft ESEA Active Directory environment
• Current Microsoft MCSE
• BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar, or 12+ years relevant experience
• Leadership experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a global Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
• Billable: 75%
• Non-billable business development: 25%
Extensive travel required (75% or more, depending on project requirements)