We are growing our team! This role will report to Quest’s Assistant General Counsel for North America, this exciting position will be a highly qualified, team-oriented Contracts Manager position with substantial technology experience that will provide contracts drafting, negotiation, and management, as well as general commercial advice. This is an individual contributor role.
We are looking for a high performer who is a self-starter, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, curious and operates with a high degree of integrity.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US48 with preference in the Northeast US.
-Review, negotiate and interpret outbound software license agreements (both on premise and SaaS), data protection agreements, services agreements and other software sales related agreements including distributor and reseller agreements.
-Assist with legal operations initiatives, including improving department policies and procedures, training, technology solutions, and other areas.
-Work with cross-functional teams in defining, developing, and revising SaaS/cloud terms and conditions, contract templates, licensing models, partner and channel programs and related corporate policies, procedures and programs.
- 5 + years of technology transactional experience -- drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on a variety of customer and partner transactions such as license agreements (perpetual and subscription), professional services and reseller agreements
- 5+ agreements and data processing addendums with strong understanding of data protection and privacy concepts
- Able to effectively deal with high-volume, rapid cycles, multiple assignments, concurrent deadlines, and changing priorities
- Proactive and able to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment
- Previous in-house experience at a software or technology company with cloud solutions
- Strong professional judgment, practicality, and client service focus.
- Excellent analytic skills, with ability to act on best information available and not wait for absolute certainty
- Strong judgment, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated teaming ability to work well with, influence, and inform diverse groups, including peers and clients
-Foreign language skills
-Experience implementing legal technology
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we really want you to take vacation. In fact, we have 11 Paid designated holidays (including a week in December). It's essential to get plenty of rest and get out and do something.
We consider bonuses and merit raises every year.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with a 100% company match up to 5% of eligible earnings, and the list goes on!
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at https://www.quest.com/company/careers.aspx