Quest Software is looking for an experienced software developer to join an agile development team. This team is building commercial software, which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data. The team member will be responsible for the design, development and successful implementation of software utilizing the latest software best practices. The candidate will be working in an agile SCRUM team, using the latest technologies and coding environments.
- Work on an R&D team building commercial solutions for numerous Microsoft technologies including Azure AD, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, etc.
- Design, estimate, code, test, document and maintain several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools.
- Completion of a computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of C++ experience
- A minimum of 5 years of C# .NET experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and network infrastructure, such as Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- Comfortable working with pipeline tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with relational databases, specifically SQL Server.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, Integration testing, code coverage, and continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Experience Considered Beneficial:
- Working knowledge of database technologies
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Active Directory/Azure Active
- Directory/Exchange Server/Office 365 Exchange Online/ /Office 365 SharePoint Online/IIS/DNS/
- Ability to conduct Windows memory dump analysis
- Understanding of Windows Driver Kit
- Experience using PowerShell
- Experience using Python
- Working knowledge of Windows Security (DACL, SACL)
- Knowledge of virtualization (Azure VMs)
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.