Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at scale. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers, and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
We are currently looking for a SW Inside Sales Representative II to focus on our KACE Unified Endpoint Management and Security portfolio within California or Austin, Texas.
- Prospect to new B2B customers and develop value-based business relationships
- Research, qualify, manage, and track leads and related sales activities
- Develop territory account plans
- Relationship building with current customers and our partners
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of KACE product and service offerings
- Work competently and competitively in a fast paced, highly transactional environment that requires project and time management skills
- Provide a wide range of data protection product and services knowledge to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements; recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- 2+ years of outbound business-to-business sales experience
- 1+ years building new business experience
- Experience utilizing CRM systems—preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
-This position is open to those who are able to work in-office at our Austin, TX location (Hybrid, 1x per week in-office). Remote opportunities are only available for those who reside in one of the following states: CA, WA, OR, NV, AZ.
-BA Degree (or equivalent work experience)
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com. You can report job scams to the FTC (ReportFraud.ftc.gov) or your state attorney general.